Welcome to Restorative Aromatics
Restorative Aromatics is owned by Jennifer Vatza, an eclectic witch, certified aromatherapist, herbalist, perfumer, skincare formulator, and incense crafter who specializes in creating unique handcrafted perfumes, bath products, skincare products, soaps, shampoo bars, aromatherapy products, incense blends, ritual oils, botanical charms, candles, and ritual and spell supplies.
November Events & Craft Fairs
December Events & Craft Fairs
- December 1, 2019 - 12 - 6 PM: Yule Bazaar, Maple Shade 25 Club, 60 E Rudderow Avenue, Maple Shade, NJ
- December 6, 2019 - 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM: A Radiant Gleaming - A First Friday Event at The Bourse!, 111 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA
- December 7, 2019 - 10 AM - 5 PM: Feminist Flea Market & Craft Fair, Bok 1901 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
- December 8, 2019 - 11 AM - 4 PM: Dr. Mutters Merry Emporium, Mutter Museum, Philadelphia, PA
- December 14, 2019 - 10 AM - 5 PM: Leesport Holiday Spiritual and Holistic Bazaar, Leesport Farmers Market, 312 Gernants Church Rd, Leesport, PA
Upcoming in 2020
- March 27 - 29, 2020: Dark Side Of The Con 4, Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, 199 Smith Rd, Parsippany, NJ
- May 2020: South Jersey Pagan Pride May Bazaar, MAPLE SHADE 25 CLUB, 60 E Rudderrow Ave, Maple Shade, NJ
- July 11, 2020 - Witchsfest 2020, Astor Place Bet. Broadway & Lafayette Streets, New York, NY
- October 23 - 25, 2020: Pocono Witches Festival & Ball, Split Rock Resort, 428 Moseywood Rd, Lake Harmony, PA
Restorative Aromatics Shop
Restorative Aromatics specializes in handcrafted aromatherapy products, skincare, fragrances, soaps, shampoo bars, massage oils, bath additives, and pregnancy products. Our aromatic blends, fragrances, and products are all created to be gender neutral to reflect the inclusivity of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and family structures.
Magickal Aromatics Shop
Magickal Aromatics is our specialty product line of botanical candles, incense, ritual supplies, botanical charms, ritual oils, anointing oils, and incense blends for all paths of magickal practice.
Recent Blog Posts
Halloween is a tradition passed down from the Celtic pagan celebration of Samhain (pronounced Sowen) which marked the end of the harvest and transition into winter, which was often associated with death. It is said that on Halloween that the veil between the worlds thins allowing the dead to communicate with the living realm. This became a time of great celebration with ornate costumes and divination or fortune-telling. The traditions were mostly predominant in European countries (or those colonized by Europeans.)
I've been steeped in research on how plants, flowers, earth, resins, oils, and other materials are used in magickal practices throughout different traditions. Its a lot more esoteric than the standard therapeutic approach, but it has been a wonderful exploration into plant lore and folk magic. Smudging has become a popular practice in recent years used to remove negative energies from the home and other personal spaces, but its origins come from the Indigenous people of North America.
Select products from Restorative Aromatics can be found at the following locations in and around Philadelphia, PA
- The Art Shop @ Moore, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA