Welcome to Restorative Aromatics
Restorative Aromatics specializes in unique handcrafted perfumes, skincare, soaps, shampoo bars, incense, candles, and aromatherapy products. Our products include ingredients which address how an issue affects our customers physically, mentally, and spiritually. We strive to create gender neutral products and fragrances in order to reflect our personal values and be inclusive of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and family structures. We are in the process of creating vegan alternatives to any products containing animal byproducts. We use recyclable and reusable packaging for our products because sustainability is one of our core values. We only use plastic when it can not be avoided, and do not include extra packaging with our products.
Upcoming Events & Craft Fairs
- August 31, 2019 - 10 AM - 6 PM : Philadelphia Pagan Pride Day, Clark Park, 4301 Chester Ave Philadelphia, PA
- September 8, 2019 - 11 AM - 4 PM : Mt. Airy Village Fair, Greene Street & Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA
- September 14, 2019 - 7 PM – 11:30 PM: NUMiNOUSmag Fall Art & Fashion Show, Philadelphia Brewing Co. 2440 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- September 21, 2019 - 9 AM - 5 PM: Linvilla Arts & Music Festival, Linvilla Orchards: 137 W Knowlton Road, Media, PA
- September 22, 2019 - 12 - 7 PM: Narberth Music and Arts Festival, Forrest Avenue between Haverford and Windsor, Narberth, PA
- September 28, 2019 - 10 AM to 6 PM: Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival, Freedoms Foundation: 1601 Valley Forge Rd., Valley Forge PA
- October 5, 2019 - 10 AM - 6 PM: South Jersey Pagan Pride Day 2019, 936 Park Blvd, Cherry Hill, NJ
- October 18 – 20, 2019 Pocono Witches' Festival, Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony, PA
Restorative Aromatics Shop
Restorative Aromatics specializes in handcrafted aromatherapy products, skincare, fragrances, soaps, shampoo bars and more. Our aromatic blends, fragrances, and products are all created to be gender neutral to reflect the inclusivity of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and family structures.
Recent Blog Posts
I starting writing this blog post back in May when I saw articles and blog posts referencing a new class action lawsuit against Young Living accusing them of operating an illegal pyramid scheme. I read through the entire class action lawsuit and wanted to write about my experience having attempted to sell essential oils through Young Living casually for a year before I moved on to become a certified aromatherapist and started my own independent aromatherapy business, which has been a far more lucrative endeavor.
It's that time of year when faculty, administrative staff, and students of all ages from grade school to PhD candidates come back from summer break. I work at an Ivy League university by day and have relished the quiet days over the summer when most of the students and faculty are not around. I've worked in higher education since 2005 so I am keenly aware of the academic cycle and the challenges and stresses it brings each year. No matter where you are in your academic studies or carrier, you will surely encounter varying levels of stress. Stress is one of the most popular reasons people turn to aromatherapy.
I started making shampoo bars a year ago and quickly fell in love... With the recent move away from the overuse of plastic packaging, shampoo bars have become increasingly popular. We use recyclable and reusable packaging for our products because sustainability is one of our core values. We only use plastic when it can not be avoided, and do not include extra packaging with our products.
Our shampoo bars are made with different soap bases (Hemp, Aloe Vera, African Black Soap, Goat's Milk, Oatmeal Shea, and Honey) with additional hair nourishing carrier oils and butters, some fragrance for flair, and essential oils that benefit hair and scalp health.
Select products from Restorative Aromatics can be found at the following locations in and around Philadelphia, PA
- The Art Shop @ Moore, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA