Welcome to Restorative Aromatics
Restorative Aromatics is owned by Jennifer Vatza, an eclectic witch, certified aromatherapist, herbalist, perfumer, skincare formulator, and incense crafter who specializes in creating unique handcrafted perfumes, bath products, skincare products, soaps, shampoo bars, aromatherapy products, incense blends, ritual oils, botanical charms, candles, and ritual and spell supplies. She is also a Northeast Regional Representative for the Alliance of International Aromatherapists.
October Events & Craft Fairs
- October 19, 2019 - 10 AM - 5 PM: Pocono Witches' Festival, Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony, PA
- October 25, 2019 - 7 PM - 10 PM: Spooks & Spells, Birds of Prey Wellness & Artistry, Philadelphia, PA
- October 26, 2019 - 11 AM - 4 PM: East Passyunk Fall Fest and Spooky Saturday, East Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
November & December Events & Craft Fairs
- November 16, 2019 - 11 AM - 3 PM: Holistic Holiday Fair, Columbian Club, 150 Chestnut Street, Nutley, NJ.
- December 1, 2019 - 12 - 6 PM: Yule Bazaar, Maple Shade 25 Club, 60 E Rudderow Avenue, Maple Shade, NJ
- December 7, 2019 - 10 AM - 5 PM: Feminist Flea Market & Craft Fair, Bok 1901 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
Restorative Aromatics Shop
Restorative Aromatics specializes in handcrafted aromatherapy products, skincare, fragrances, soaps, shampoo bars, massage oils, bath additives, and pregnancy products. Our aromatic blends, fragrances, and products are all created to be gender neutral to reflect the inclusivity of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and family structures.
Magickal Aromatics Shop
Magickal Aromatics is our specialty product line of botanical candles, incense, ritual supplies, botanical charms, ritual oils, anointing oils, and incense blends for all paths of magickal practice.
Recent Blog Posts
Halloween is a tradition passed down from the Celtic pagan celebration of Samhain (pronounced Sowen) which marked the end of the harvest and transition into winter, which was often associated with death. It is said that on Halloween that the veil between the worlds thins allowing the dead to communicate with the living realm. This became a time of great celebration with ornate costumes and divination or fortune-telling. The traditions were mostly predominant in European countries (or those colonized by Europeans.)
I've been steeped in research on how plants, flowers, earth, resins, oils, and other materials are used in magickal practices throughout different traditions. Its a lot more esoteric than the standard therapeutic approach, but it has been a wonderful exploration into plant lore and folk magic. Smudging has become a popular practice in recent years used to remove negative energies from the home and other personal spaces, but its origins come from the Indigenous people of North America.
Select products from Restorative Aromatics can be found at the following locations in and around Philadelphia, PA
- The Art Shop @ Moore, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA