Advanced Stretch Mark Cream
- 1% dilution ratio for 4 ounces of skin cream
- Melt emulsifying wax and blend with carrier oils, and Vitamin E Oil
- Allow to cool slightly and then add distilled water and blend with a stick blender until it has reached the desired consistency
- Add preservative (Benzylalcohol-DHA) and essential oils and stir or blend
- Transfer to aluminum tins - this formulation makes approximately 4 ounces of skin cream
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Evening Primrose Oil is good for skin that shows the signs of premature aging.
- Marcuja Oil comes from the seeds of Passionfruit. It hydrates and restores moisture to skin and is a sebum regulator that helps balance skin and helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moringa Oil helps with wrinkles, acne, scars, blemishes, and age spots. It cleanses and hydrates skin with its vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It is beneficial for dry, irritated, or damaged skin and is light and easily absorbed into the skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is a source of conjugated linoleic acid (punicic acid) which is an Omega 5 fatty acid, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin.
- Comfrey Infused Olive Oil promotes healthy tissue repair.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other marks to promote the cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E and also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production. It's often used for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn.
- Emulsifying Wax comes from naturally occurring fats and esters. It is an ideal medium for the blending of fine creams, lotions and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water. It binds oil and water in perfect union because it improves the consistency and texture of skincare products without leaving a greasy film on the skin. It acts as a mild stabilizer and thickener for cosmetic formulations.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative for water-based products.
- Neroli benefits mature and dry skin.
- Myrrh benefits the skin especially for mature and/or oily skin, inflamed skin conditions, cracked skin, and is applicable for wound healing.
- Vetiver benefits oily and dry skin while soothing irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Helichrysum is particularly attuned to mature skin and combating wrinkles and stretch marks,
- Sacred Frankincense benefits dry and mature skin, reduces stretch marks and scarring