Afterburner Beard Oil
A spicy smoky nourishing beard oil with Firewood, Tonka Bean, and Smoke Fragrance Oils with Sandalwood, Frankincense Serrata, Patchouli, and Orange Essential Oils.
- 1% dilution ratio for 2oz of beard oil
- Blend oils and add to essential oils in a glass dropper bottle
- Apply daily to facial hair to soften and condition the beard and mustache.
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It is ideal for all skin types especially sensitive skin and mature skin.
- Sunflower Oil is used to treat inflamed, dry, or damaged skin. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skins natural pH balance. It also can be used on hair to improve growth and to soften hair follicles and to reduce split ends.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children, but is good for all skin types. It is also helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin and acts as a moisturizer.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Tonka Bean Fragrance Oil has a light sweet aroma reminiscent of Japanese desserts and confection without being overly sugary or syrupy.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burring incense.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions and benefits mature and dry skin.
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil nourishes dry and mature skin and benefits.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Orange Essential Oil has a refreshing and uplifting aroma.