Anti-Aging Clay Mask
- 6 drops for 0.5% dilution ratio for 2 oz
- Combine apple cider vinegar, raw honey, rose hip, and essential oils in a non-metal bowl (bentonite clay reacts with metal).
- Add clay and kelp and mix with a non-metal spoon. Add water until blended.
- Spread over a clean face and allow to dry.
- Rinse after 10 minutes.
- Bentonite healing clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It also helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Raw apple cider vinegar is an astringent that also helps reduce the appearance of age spots, pimples or acne scars.
- Honey supports the skin by acting as a moisturizer and it can help to cleanse the pores and works as a gentle exfoliant. Honey is found in many DIY skincare products for this very reason. Be sure that it is raw, unfiltered, organic honey!
- Frankincense helps to maintain radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes it a great addition to beauty and skin care products, especially ones of the anti-aging variety. It is is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Lemon benefits skin and can be added to your beauty products reduce the appearance of blemishes. It is is beneficial for normal and mature skin.
- Rosehip Oil is a fast-absorbing dry oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other dark marks to promote the production of new cells. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E which are good for your skin. It also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production. It's often used in beauty products such as creams and balms for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn.
- Kelp powder has Vitamin C which boosts collagen production and youthful skin. Potassium helps with hydrating the skin. Iron promotes circulation giving you healthy and supple skin. Niacin fades scars and brightens complexion. Choline helps reduce oily skin and soothes irritations as well as benefiting mature skin.