Artisan Beauty Balm
- Rose Infused Oil soothes the nerves and creates an aura of beauty and romance and benefits the skin.
- Jojoba Oil s ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skin's natural pH balance.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines. It helps to heal blemishes and scars while restoring moisture to the skin and promoting cell regeneration and elastin and collagen production. It's often used for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn.
- Mango Kernel Butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breathe. It is used to thicken lotions and creams. It helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil helps to promote skin healing from inflammation. Its benefits include anti-aging properties as it promotes hydration, elasticity, and regeneration.
- Gold Sparkle Mica Powder is a colorant that gives lotions a shimmering glow.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants and has anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Sandalwood soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions and benefits mature and dry skin.
- Frankincense is used for mature skin, and also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions. It should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.