Artisan Bubble Bath
- Distilled Water is used to dilute the liquid soap base.
- Sodium laureth sulfate is derived from ethoxylated lauryl alcohol. It is used as a surfactant, cleanser, and emulsifier.
- Cocamide DEA is a chemically-modified form of coconut oil that is used as an emulsifier and foaming agent.
- Propylene glycol is used as a moisturizer, emulsifier, and carrier for fragrance in personal care products.
- Salt is an inorganic salt that has exfoliating properties.
- Cocamine oxide is a cleansing agent, surfactant, and foam booster.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a skin conditioning and cleansing agent, and foam booster.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Citric acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that is found in citrus fruits and juices and it promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
- Polyquaternium-7 is a synthetic polymer based on quaternary ammonium compounds that gives products a thicker form and fixative qualities.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone are both preservatives.
- Magnesium chloride is an inorganic salt that controls viscosity.
- Magnesium nitrate is an inorganic salt that conditions the skin and hair.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Sandalwood soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions and benefits mature and dry skin.
- Frankincense is used for mature skin, also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions. It should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Peach Lab Color is a liquid colorant and contains Water, Yellow 6, Optiphen ND
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.