Artisan Face & Body Lotion
- Distilled Water emulsifies the oils and waxes with other hydrous ingredients.
- Emulsifying Wax is an ideal medium for the blending of creams, lotions, and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water.
- Rose Petal Herbal oil soothes the nerves and benefits the skin.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines. It helps to heal blemishes and scars while restoring moisture to the skin and promote cell regeneration and elastin and collagen production. It's often used for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin and hair. It also helps to reduce the effects of aging.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil helps to protect the skin, improve elasticity, and reduce signs of ageing. It has a natural SPF of 25-50.
- Cranberry Seed Oil s moisturizing and benefits the skin and hair. It also contains antioxidants giving it anti-inflammatory and skin protecting properties.
- Pomegranate Seed oil is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.
- Optiphen is a natural preservative for water-based skincare products.
- Super Pearly White Mica is a shimmery colorant that contains Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470)
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Sandalwood soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions and benefits mature and dry skin.
- Frankincense is used for mature skin, also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions. It should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.