Artisan Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This blend has a warm and inviting fragrance of Amber and Dragons Blood Fragrance with Jasmine, Vanilla, Sandalwood, and Frankincense essential oils will leave your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing.
- Honey Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Argan Oil is nourishing for your hair, repairs split ends, and tames frizz.
- Mango Butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Buttercup Mica is a shimmering colorant and contains Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Super Pearly White Mica is a shimmering colorant and contains Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470)
- Gold Sparkle Mica is a shimmering colorant and contains Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin and can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Sandalwood soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions and benefits mature and dry skin.
- Frankincense is used for mature skin, also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions. It should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.