Autumn Bonfire Beard Oil
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It is ideal for all skin types especially sensitive and mature skin. It also promotes wound healing and cellular regeneration.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil softens and hydrates the skin and is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skin's natural pH balance. It also can be used on hair to improve growth and to soften hair follicles and reduce split ends.
- Kukui Nut Oil leaves skin feeling smooth and silky and is beneficial for the hair, reducing frizziness, and also locking in moisture and creating a barrier from heat and damage.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin and acts as a moisturizer.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India and has a sweet earthy scent, containing jasmine, juniper, patchouli, rose geranium, and vanilla.
- Egyptian Musk Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with hints of wood and citrus.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Galangal Root Essential Oil has a calming and restoring sweet earthy aroma.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil has a refreshing uplifting woodsy aroma.
- White Sage Essential Oil is clarifying, uplifting, and cleansing energetically.
Product Safety Warning
- White Sage should be avoided during pregnancy. It is high in 1,8 cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.