Autumn Bonfire Beard Oil
Autumn Bonfire is a musky, smoky nourishing beard oil with Egyptian Musk and Nag Champa Fragrance Oils with Galangal Root, Patchouli, White Sage, and Scots Pine Essential Oils.
- 1% dilution ratio for 2oz of beard oil
- Blend oils and add to essential oils in a glass dropper bottle
- Apply daily to facial hair to soften and condition the beard and mustache.
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It is ideal for all skin types especially sensitive skin and mature skin.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil hydrates the skin and isn't as greasy as regular coconut oil. It is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skins natural pH balance. It also can be used on hair to improve growth and to soften hair follicles and to reduce split ends.
- Kukui Nut Oil leaves skin feeling smooth and silky and is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants. It benefits for the hair and is anti-frizz and anti-humidity. It locks in moisture and creates a barrier from heat and damage.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin and acts as a moisturizer.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Egyptian Musk Fragrance Oil is a Terrestrial mid note with hints of wood and citrus.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Galangal Root Essential Oil has a calming and restoring sweet earthy aroma.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil has a refreshing uplifting woodsy aroma.
- White Sage Essential Oil is clarifying, uplifting, and cleansing energetically.