- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk.
- Mix in the Sweet Almond oil and Essential Oils with the dry ingredients
- Add water in a spray bottle and spray the mixture, then blend in it, you may need to do it a few times to get the right consistency
- When well mixed, pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Do not pack too much into each mold as they will expand and leak out the sides.
- Baking Soda helps relieve dry itchy skin and is used in many detox baths. It dissolves fully in the water and won't leave a residue.
- Corn Starch also relieves itchy skin irritations and pain associated with them. It is also gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Citric Acid can brighten dull skin by promoting cell regeneration. It also helps to minimize the appearance of pores, mild acne, dark spots and fine lines on the face.
- Epsom salts are used primarily for detox baths. They promote minimizing stress and amplifying relaxation. It also helps to relieve pain and muscle tension.
- Sweet Almond Oil is perfect for any skin type especially if you have sensitive skin, acne, eczema, dry, irritated, or oily skin; Almond Oil provides a plethora of hydrating benefits without agitating sensitive skin. Not only is it a perfect moisturizer, but Almond Oil also helps to restore the skins natural protective barrier. It moisturizes your skin and is versatile, so it works in many beauty recipes.
- Essential Oil Recommendations: Blue Tansy, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Ylang Ylang