Bella Blue Flying Ointment
Bella Blue Flying Ointment is used as an aid in divination, astral projection, lucid dreaming, and trance states with mild aphrodisiac and euphoric enhancements. It can also help with pain relief, occasional sadness, anxiety, and sleeplessness. This product contains Belladonna (Atropa belladonna) Use with caution. Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours. If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- 1 oz aluminum tin kit - $13.25
- Belladonna is used for divination and prophecy. It is also a mild aphrodisiac, helps with pain and inflammation, relaxes feelings of sadness and anxiety. May cause drowsiness.
- Blue Lotus is an aphrodisiac that provides a mild sense of tranquility and euphoria with heightened awareness, sensations, and enhances dream states.
- Poppy Flowers are used in dream work to enhance visions.
- Blue Lotus Essential Oil is an aphrodisiac that provides a mild sense of tranquility and euphoria with heightened awareness, sensations, and enhances dream states.
- Olive Oil and Beeswax are combined to create the pliable balm.
Directions for Use
- Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours
- If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- Store in a stable temperature. The average shelf life is 2-5 years
- Safe to use with alcohol, cannabis, and SSRIs (antidepressants), but they may increase drowsiness.
- Do not ingest or apply to any mucous membranes.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant.
- Do not use a week prior to or after surgery to avoid overdosing on anticholinergics.
- Do not use it while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma, epilepsy, seizures, heart, liver, or kidney issues. Datura should not be used if you have an enlarged prostate.
- Do not use if you are elderly and immunocompromised.
- Do not use if allergic to nightshades, aspirin (salicylate), or ragweed.
- Do not use if you are taking anticholinergic medications, sedatives, anxiolytics, antipsychotics, or glaucoma medications. Ask your doctor if you are not sure.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
- Dry mouth, dilated pupils, blurry vision, light sensitivity, and rapid heart rate
- Adverse side effects can include the loss of coordination, heart palpitations, difficulty swallowing, excessive thirst, dry fever, dizziness, restlessness, vomiting, and delirium. Seek medical attention if necessary for any adverse side effects.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.