Belly Firming Lotion
- 75 drops for 3% dilution ratio for a 4oz container
- Melt olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax and blend until creamy. Then add rose water and essential oils.
- Combine in blender until smoothe
- Apply to belly 1-2 times per day
- Olive Oil works as an exfoliant and does not clog pores. It works as an excellent makeup remover as well and doesn't irritate the skin in the process because it can leave behind excess oil that doesn't soak into your skin right away.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.Vitamin E Oil can clog pores in you have oily skin, so it is best to use in moderation.
- Coconut Oil provides antioxidants that protect against the signs of aging, making it the perfect quick and easy moisturizer for your face and body.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Rose Water has numerous benefits for the skin and hair.It helps maintain the skin's pH balance by controlling any excess oils in the skin. It also has antioxidant properties in addition to anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and astringent properties. This means that it will help to strengthen and regenerate skin cells, it will also clean the pores and reduce skin irritations or breakouts.
- Frankincense helps to maintain radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes it a great addition to beauty and skin care products, especially ones of the anti-aging variety. It is is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.
- Grapefruit is a great addition to DIY skin care products from lotions to bath salts and is also beneficial for oily skin types.. Grapefruits cleanse and purify the body - both externally and internally.
- Geranium is beneficial for all skin types and is used in skincare and perfume products.
- Cypress can be used to soothes tight and tense muscles
- Lemon benefits skin and can be added to your beauty products reduce the appearance of blemishes. It is is beneficial for normal and mature skin.