Berry Bouquet Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are all the rage these days - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This blend has a warm and inviting fragrance of Strawberry, Black Cherry, Honeysuckle, Blueberry, and Blackberry Fragrance Oils and Vanilla, Mandarin, and Patchouli essential oils will leave your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing.
- Cut the goat's milk soap into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the hemp seed oil and argan oil, and be sure to add the shea butter last since it is particularly sensitive to heat
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on wet hair in the shower and rinse
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Castor Oil is an antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal carrier oil. It can be used on irritated skin and is an excellent emollient.
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Avocado Butter comes from the fruit of the Avocado Tree and is ideal for skin care.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It also acts as a moisturizer.
- Blackberry Fragrance Oil is a fruitaceous mid note oil with a fresh berry aroma.
- Black Cherry Fragrance Oil has the sweet fruity aroma of black cherries which differs from sweet cherries.
- Blueberry Fragrance Oil has the sweet and tarty aroma of traditional blueberries.
- Honeysuckle Fragrance Oil has a light and sultry sweet floral scent.
- Strawberry Fragrance Oil is a fruitaceous mid note with a fresh berry like aroma.
- Vanilla Essential Oil is high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.