Between the Darkness & Light Loose Incense
Between the Darkness & Light Loose Incense is a perfect blend of cedar, clove, juniper berries, peppermint, cinnamon, laurel, and rosemary as the days grow shorter and nights longer during winter before the transition into spring again. To use: Burn incense to fill the space with fragrant smoke. Add desired amount of incense to a ceramic incense burner or other type of heat resistant container with a lit charcoal tablet (the kind used for loose incense or hookahs).
- Cedar/Thuja is used to protect, release, and renew the spirit and energies.
- Clove Buds act as a catalyst when combined with other herbs and is used to attract positive energy and to dispel negative energy.
- Juniper Berries dispel negative energies and are used in healing and cleansing rituals, and they also aid concentration and focus of intent.
- Peppermint Leaves increase the vibrations of a space or in spells and incense for healing & purification.
- Cinnamon Bark enhances spiritual consciousness and protective energies.
- Laurel Leaves when burned in incense enhance clairvoyance, astral projection and astral travel to the past and future, and to access the subtle information in people’s bodies.
- Rosemary assists transition into the spirit realm and for spiritual awareness and understanding.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.