- Contains methyl salicylate and should not to be used for anyone on anticoagulant medications, the elderly or fragile. Do not use when pregnant or nursing. Avoid in cases of liver problems.
- Possible skin irritant - dilute well. Avoid contact with any open wounds or mucous membranes.
- Keep away from children, due to the possible risk of developing Reye's Syndrome.
- Contraindications: major surgery, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Should not be given to people with salicylate sensitivity (those with ADD/ADHD).