Black Sabbath Perfume
Black Sabbath is a dark smoky fragrance with earthy and mossy undertones. Smoky woods notes of Birch Tar, Amber, Labdanum, Liquidambar, Leather, and Vetiver; mossy notes of Oakmoss and Greenland Moss; and herbaceous and floral notes of Cardamom, Mugwort, White Sage, Rose Geranium, and Cistus.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
Perfume Base Options
- Birch Tar Essential Oil is a base note with the aroma of tar, charred wood, and smoke.
- Mugwort Essential Oil is a top note with a bittersweet camphoraceous aroma.
- Amber Essential Oil is a base note with a smoky resinous aroma with hints of citrus and floral.
- Oakmoss Absolute is a base note with a dry earthy mossy aroma.
- Greenland Moss Essential Oil is a mid note that has an earthy, herbaceous, medicinal, and woody aroma.
- Labdanum Absolute is a base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.
- Cardamom Essential Oil is a mid to base note that features a spicy, refreshing aroma.
- Liquidambar Absolute is a mid to base note with a sweet floral balsamic aroma.
- Vetiver Essential Oil is a base note with a warm and woodsy aroma.
- White Sage Essential Oil is a top to mid note with a camphoraceous, bitter-herbaceous aroma.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil is a mid note with a citrusy, rose aroma.
- Cistus Essential Oil is a base note that has a sweet, honey-like aroma .
- Suederal is a base note that has the aroma of leather and suede.
Product Safety Warning
- Amber should not be used during pregnancy as it can cause contractions, or for use by/with children.
- Cardamom is high in 1,8 cineole and should not be applied to or near the face of babies and children due to the risk of CNS and respiratory problems.
- Liquidambar should be avoided on children under 2 years old.
- Mugwort in all its varieties is neurotoxic based on its thujone content and is abortifacient so should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use with small children, elders, or epileptics.
- Oakmoss presents a high risk of skin sensitization as should be avoided on sensitive or damaged skin and with children under 2 years old.
- Rose Geranium may contraindicate diabetic drugs.
- White Sage should be avoided during pregnancy. It is high in 1,8 cineole and can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the faces of infants or children.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.