Botanical Blends: Samhain
- Rosemary is used during Samhain to honor and remember our ancestors.
- Apples are considered a food offering for the dead during Samhain.
- Mugwort aids divination and psychic dream work.
- Mullein is used for blessings of abundance.
- White Sage Leaves are used for purification and protection.
- Wormwood is used in incense blends on Samhain to aid evocation, divination, scrying and prophecy.
- Tarragon is cleansing, regenerative, and transformative.
- Bay leaves are used for divination spells and rituals.
- Mushrooms (Maitake & Shiitake) are symbolic of life and death balancing healing energies and sustenance.
- Rue, Calendula, Nettle Root, and Passionflower are all herbs generally associated with Samhain.
Product Safety Warning
- Mugwort: is abortifacient should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use with small children, elders, or epileptics.
- Rue: should not be used while pregnant or nursing.
- Wormwood: contains high amounts of thujone, a powerful psychoactive substance and large doses can cause nervousness, convulsions, restlessness, impulsive behavior, and even death. It should absolutely be avoided at all costs during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it causes embryo-fetotoxicity and is abortifacient and also neurotoxic.
- Bay Leaves: should not be ingested.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.