C-Section Healing Balm
The C-Section Healing Balm from Restorative Aromatics uses beeswax and Calendula and Comfrey infused herbal oil with pregnancy safe essential oils: Roman Chamomile, Helichrysum, Tea Tree, Frankincense, and Lavender. Apply to abdomen over and around the incision after checking with your physician to ensure the stitches or staples are in place and the wound is closed or closing.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breathe and helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Calendula Infused Oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for chapped skin and other skin conditions. It helps soothe the skin and reduce pain from inflammation and irritation.
- Comfrey Infused Oil promotes healthy tissue repair and soothes musculoskeletal discomforts.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used to support the skin healing process, immune system responses, and infections.
- Frankincense Essential Oil helps with general discomfort, skin support, and healing.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil supports the immune system, heals the skin, and soothes general discomfort.
- Lavender Essential Oil helps with abdominal discomfort, stretch marks, immune support, and general discomfort.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from cramps, inflammation, and tension.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.