- Botany: Cajeput comes from a species of Melaleuca trees in Australia. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Weeping Paperbark, Long-leaved paperbark, White Paperbark
- Scent Profile: Top note with a camphoraceaous and herbaceous aroma.
- Relieves musculoskeletal aches, pains, cramps, and inflammation.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Respiratory support for seasonal ailments
- Improves the appearance of oily skin
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Oakmoss, Oregano, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Scots Pine, Thyme Thymol, and Ylang Ylang.
- Coming soon
- Do not diffuse near or apply to the face of children 6 years of age or younger.