- Botany: Cardamom is native to southern India and has been a highly valued spice since ancient times. It is part of the ginger family and is part of the Zingiberaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note that features a spicy, refreshing aroma.
- Supports the digestive system, especially for conditions caused by stress or nervousness. It is also helps relieve nausea
- Pain relief for muscular and joint aches and pains
- Relieves mental fatigue, depression, and anxiety while improving concentration
- Supports the respiratory system when it is inflamed
- Blends well with: Black pepper, Black Spruce, Cinnamon leaf, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Green Myrtle, Laurel, Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Maritime Pine, Rosemary ct. cineole, Scots Pine, Thyme ct. linalol, Thyme ct. thymol, and Turmeric
- Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.