Carpal Tunnel Hand Cream
Our specialty hand cream is specially blended to soothe symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and will help restore moisture to dry skin using herbal infused comfrey and rose hip oil with cocoa butter and beeswax for their healing skin benefits with Black Pepper, Cardamom, Copaiba, Peppermint, Lavandin, and Roman Chamomile essential oils to calm pain and inflammation. To use: apply as needed to the hands, wrists, and forearms.
- Melt the beeswax and cocoa butter in a double boiler and then add the herbal infused oil.
- Pour the mixture into the blender and add water and blend until it is the appropriate consistency.
- Once the hand cream has cooled and congealed, it is ready for use.
- Distilled Water helps to emulsify the beeswax, oils, and butters.
- Comfrey Oil promotes healthy tissue repair and soothes muscloskeletal discomforts.
- Rose Hip Oil helps to the moisturize the skin, promotes cell regeneration, and elastin and collagen production.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used to thicken lotions and creams. It helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) moisturizes dry and cracked skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil soothes minor aches and pains from carpal tunnel.
- Cardamom Essential Oil relieves general discomfort and pain.
- Copaiba Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from carpal tunnel.
- Peppermint Essential Oil soothes aches and pains during pregnancy.
- Lavandin Essential Oil helps with aches, pains, cramps, and stiffness.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from cramps, inflammation, and tension.