- Botany: Himalayan Cedarwood is a relative of Atlas Cedarwood and comes from Himalayan evergreen trees. It is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Indian Cedarwood
- Scent Profile: Base note with a dry woodsy aroma. Vintage Himalayan Cedarwood has a deeper smokier aroma than regular Himalayan Cedarwood.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Decongestant and expectorant for respiratory support
- Supports pain relief
- Pregnancy: helps with respiratory support and general discomfort, promotes relaxation and emotional grounding.
- Benefits oily skin and hair
- Has aphrodisiac properties
- Provides emotional grounding
- Supports the Third Eye chakra associated with intuition and imagination.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Pine Scots, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues