- Botany: Cedarwood is a pyramid shaped evergreen with cones and needles. It's wood is highly aromatic. Cedarwood is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base to midnote with a warm, woodsy aroma
- Supports the circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems.
- Beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Used to benefit mental focus and clarity and to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Vetiver, Wintergreen, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues