- 40 drops for 1% dilution ratio for 4oz
- Melt coconut oil and beeswax in double boiler then mix in witch hazel and essential oils.
- Apply to affected areas at day/night
- Coconut Oil has a myriad of uses for hair and skin products. It provides antioxidants that protect against the signs of aging, making it the perfect quick and easy moisturizer for your face and body. It can also be used in moderation for shampoo and nourishing conditioner. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and can be used for lip balms and lotions.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Witch Hazel is a skin-healing astringent that’s capable of naturally healing and reducing blemishes and clogged pores. It also kills the bacteria within the pores and has anti-aging properties.
- Lemon benefits skin and can be added to your beauty products reduce the appearance of blemishes. It is is beneficial for normal and mature skin.
- Grapefruit is a great addition to DIY skin care products from lotions to bath salts and is also beneficial for oily skin types.. Grapefruits cleanse and purify the body - both externally and internally.