Champagne & Roses Bubble Bath
- Distilled Water is used to dilute the liquid soap base.
- Sodium laureth sulfate is derived from ethoxylated lauryl alcohol. It is used as a surfactant, cleanser, and emulsifier.
- Cocamide DEA is a chemically-modified form of coconut oil that is used as an emulsifier and foaming agent.
- Propylene glycol is used as a moisturizer, emulsifier, and carrier for fragrance in personal care products.
- Salt is an inorganic salt that has exfoliating properties.
- Cocamine oxide is a cleansing agent, surfactant, and foam booster.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a skin conditioning and cleansing agent, and foam booster.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Citric acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that is found in citrus fruits and juices and it promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
- Polyquaternium-7 is a synthetic polymer based on quaternary ammonium compounds that gives products a thicker form and fixative qualities.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone are both preservatives.
- Magnesium chloride is an inorganic salt that controls viscosity.
- Magnesium nitrate is an inorganic salt that conditions the skin and hair.
- Champagne Fragrance Oil smells just like champagne or even ginger ale.
- Rose Fragrance Oil is an efflorescent mid note with a light yet rich floral aroma.
- Calla Lily Fragrance Oil has an aroma of white floral sweet pea with notes of melon, lily of the valley, rose, and violet.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil benefits dry and oily skin types.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil is beneficial for the skin.
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute uplifts feelings of stress, anxiety, and depressions.
- Fuchsia Lab Color: Water, Red 33, Optiphen ND
- Silver Rainbow EcoGlitter: This glitter is made from cellulose fibers so it's 100 percent biodegradable.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine Sambac poses a low risk of skin sensitization. It should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.