Chronic Pain Relief Rub
- 54 drops for a 5% dilution ratio for a 2 oz container
- Combine essential oils together first and then add to carrier oil in the 2 oz dropper bottle.
- Shake well before use and massage on painful areas
- Eucalyptus globulus is generally indicated for aches, pains, and inflammation.
- Peppermint is primarily used for pain relief, muscular stiffness, aches, tight muscles, inflammation, sprains, strains, and swelling.
- German Chamomile is used for spams, aches, pains, swelling, and inflammation.
- Roman Chamomile helps relieve spasm, cramps, inflammation, and muscle tension.
- Helichrysum supports the relief from pain and inflammation.
- Trauma Oil is a blend of Arnica, Calendula, and St. John's Wort herbal oils as in indicated for acute and chronic pain relief.