- Coming soon
- (Topical use): May inhibit blood clotting; can cause skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation.
- (Oral use): May interact with pethidine, MAOIs, SSRIs and anticoagulant medication.
- Use with caution for people who are about to undergo major surgery
- Avoid you have peptic ulcers; or hemophilia or other bleeding disorders.
- Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as it may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity and it can stimulate contractions.
- Cinnamon Bark is high in phenols and can be toxic to cats. Read more about Essential Oils Toxicity for Cats.