- Botany: Clementines come from the peel of the fruit that is native to Italy. They are sweeter and less acidic than oranges. It is part of the Rutaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Middle note with a sweet citrusy aroma.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Restorative for mature skin
- Calms feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Soothing for sleep and relaxation routines
- Blends well with: Cinnamon, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Rosewood, and Ylang Ylang.
- Clementine has not been tested for phototoxicity, citrus oils can be phototoxic, use caution with sun and UV exposure.