Clogged Milk Duct Balm
Restorative Aromatics Clogged Milk Duct Balm can help relieve the pain and inflammation due to clogged milk ducts and may help with mastitis. Our balms are made with essential oils safe to use during nursing: Tea Tree, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Geranium, Oregano*, and Basil. To use: massage on to affected areas regularly, but be sure to wash thoroughly before nursing.
- Calendula Infused Oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for chapped skin and other skin conditions. It helps soothe the skin and reduce pain from inflammation and irritation.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath and helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil can be used to help with mastitis and clogged milk ducts.
- Lavender Essential Oil helps with breast tenderness and clogged milk ducts.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil helps with clogged milk ducts and general discomfort from inflammation.
- Geranium Essential Oil helps with breast tenderness, increases milk supply, sore nipples, and general discomfort.
- Oregano Essential Oil can be used to help with mastitis and clogged milk ducts. Oregano should never be used during pregnancy, but is okay to use during nursing.
- Basil Essential Oil can be used to help with mastitis and clogged milk ducts. It can also increase breast milk production
Product Safety Warning
- Oregano is also a powerful skin irritant should be avoided all routes during pregnancy due to potential for embrotoxicity.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.