Coastal Rain Whipped Body Butter
Restorative Aromatic's Coastal Rain Whipped Body Butter is crafted using high quality ingredients and essential oils to make your skin look radiant and youthful. The aroma is reminiscent of a rainy day by the ocean highlighted by May Chang, Black Spruce, Manuka, and Blue Cypress essential oils.
- 1% dilution ratio for 8 ounces of whipped body butter
- Melt butters in a double boiler
- Combine and add carrier oils to the melted butters
- Remove from heat and add fragrance oil and essential oils
- Blend well and transfer to a glass bowl and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
- Remove from freezer, stir with a whisk and then whip the body butter with a hand mixer or blender until it thickens.
- Use for seasonal dry skin on the face and body
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F. Due to the vitamins and fatty acids it is very moisturizing for the skin -- especially if you suffer from dry skin. It also has a SPF of 6 which helps to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Cocoa Butter is great for the skin, whether its dry or cracked it works as a deep moisturizer which is great for stretch marks. It can also fight the signs of aging and soothes the skin.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin, eczema and minor skin irritations. It is great for the skin and hair and is said to reduce the effects of aging. Good for premature aging, dry and devitalized skin, psoriasis, eczema. Applied topically, evening primrose has cooling and anti-inflammatory effect and is used for dermatitis.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Moringa Oil helps with wrinkles, acne, scars, blemishes, and age spots. It cleanses and hydrates skin with its vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It is beneficial for dry, irritated, or damaged skin and is light and easily absorbed into the skin. It also works to detoxify and protect the skin and hair.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin.
- Coastal Rain Fragrance Oil blends a mix of ocean mist, Argentina lemon, and white tea with mimosa, algae, sea salt, lotus, lily, cedarwood, and musk undertones.
- May Chang supports healthy skin when acne or oily skin is present.
- Blue Cypress soothes dry and itchy skin in addition to irritated skin conditions.
- Black Spruce provides a soothing treatment for irritated skin conditions.
- Manuka has many properties that support skin health and cell regeneration.