- Botany: Coffee comes from the trees grown in the Americas. It is part of the Rubiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note that has the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Astringent properties help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite
- Relieves symptoms of musculoskeletal inflammation and headaches
- Aids digestion and stimulates appetite
- Soothes respiratory inflammations
- Calms feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cacao, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Grapefruit, Himalayan Cedarwood, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Nutmeg, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, and Vanilla.
- No known issues
- Contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine