- Botany: Cognac comes from the common grape vine and is native to France and the Mediterranean. It is part of the Vitaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Used in natural perfumery
- Uplifting and euphoric emotionally
- Used to add volume to the hair and stimulate the follicles in the scalp.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Champaca, Clary Sage, Coriander, Frangipani, Galbanum, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, and Yuzu.
- None known