Communicating with Astral Animals Flying Ointment
Communication with Astral Animals Flying Ointment is non-toxic and used for lucid dreaming and astral travel when working with familiars, beloved pets, and other astral animals in the dream realm. This blend also works as a muscle relaxant and helps with pain and inflammation. Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours. If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- 1 oz aluminum tin kit - $13.00
- Vervain is used for divination and communication with nature spirits
- Mugwort is used to enhance lucid dreaming, divination, and psychic dreams.
- Wormwood is used to enhance clairvoyance, to summon spirits, or for divination.
- Holly is used to work with animal familiars and astral animals.
- Pine Needles boost magical energy and is good for summoning spirits and elementals of the woodlands.
- Juniper Berries enhances psychic abilities for communicating with the animals and familiars of the spirit world.
- Rose Petals enhance psychic ability and divination
- Verbena Essential Oil is used for divination and communication with nature spirits
- Siberian Fir Essential Oil is used in workings of regeneration and abundance.
- Rose Absolute & Fragrance are used to enhance psychic ability and divination
- Lilac Fragrance enhances clairvoyance and psychic abilities.
- Lily of the Valley enhances communication skills and has protective and calming qualities
- Avocado Oil and Beeswax are combined to create the pliable balm.
Directions for Use
- Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours
- If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- Store in a stable temperature. The average shelf life is 2-5 years
- Safe to use with alcohol, cannabis, and SSRIs (antidepressants), but they may increase drowsiness.
- Do not ingest or use internally or apply to mucous membranes
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant.
- Do not use it while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma, epilepsy, seizures, heart, liver, or kidney issues
- Do not use if you are elderly and immunocompromised.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ragweed and other plants in the Asteraceae botanical family.
- Do not use if you take medication for epilepsy/seizures. Ask your doctor if you are not sure.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
- Restlessness, changes in heart rate, difficulty sleeping, vivid dreams, and nightmares.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.