- Botany: Copaiba comes from the gum resin from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree and is part of the Fabaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a gentle, woodsy aroma
- Provides immune support
- Helps support anxiousness
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin by treating blemishes, wrinkles, and dry skin.
- Stabilizes and strengthens the scents of other essential oils
- calming and supports the energetic actions of the crown chakra.
- Supports the Crown chakra associated with the higher states of consciousness.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues