- Botany: Coriander is from the Apiaceae botanical family. It is an annual herb that has bright green leaves (cilantro), and white, lacy flowers with round fruits.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a mild, sweet, warm, floral and peppery aroma
- Supports the digestive system including nausea, indigestion and other digestive upsets
- Pain relief for muscular aches and pains
- Stress and anxiety relief including insomnia and mental/physical fatigue
- Soothes menstrual cramps and hormonal imbalances
- Treats respiratory system including viral infections
- Supports the Sacral chakra associated with the emotions, sensuality, and creativity.
- Blends well with: Fennel, Lavender, Mandarin, Marjoram, Orange, and Roman Chamomile
Products Using Coriander Essential Oil
- None known