- Botany: Cumin comes from the seeds of the annual herb. It is native to areas in the east Mediterranean and India. It is part of the Apiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a spicy peppery aroma.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Relieves digestive discomforts
- Detoxes the body
- Soothes muscle spasms and pain
- Calms anxiety and stress improving feelings of fatigue
- Helps to regulate menstrual cycles
- Blends well with: Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Oregano, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Thyme, and Tumeric.
- Coming soon
- Moderate risk of photoxicity: Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
- Avoid during pregnancy as it can stimulate contractions.
- Maximum dermal use: 0.4%