- 17 drops for 2% dilution ratios for 1oz container
- Combine ingredients and essential oils into a bottle. Shake well before use.
- Use on fingernail and toenail cuticles to soften them up.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.Vitamin E Oil can clog pores in you have oily skin, so it is best to use in moderation.
- Sweet Almond Oil is perfect for any skin type especially if you have sensitive skin, acne, eczema, dry, irritated, or oily skin; Almond Oil provides a plethora of hydrating benefits without agitating sensitive skin. Not only is it a perfect moisturizer, but Almond Oil also helps to restore the skins natural protective barrier. It moisturizes your skin and is versatile, so it works in many beauty recipes.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.
- Eucalyptus (globulus or radiata) is popular in personal care products and spa treatments. Eucalyptus also has purifying and cleansing properties.