Divination Ritual Infused Oil
Herbs infused in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Patchouli Leaves are used in divination work and is especially potent around matters of love, lust, sexuality, and attraction.
- White Sage seeks wisdom and psychic awareness, while being highly protective and purifying.
- Rose Petals can help those who wish to let go of the past, dispel fear, grief, sadness, and regrets through seeking divination work.
- Hibiscus Flowers are used for dreamwork and divination.
- Meadowsweet promotes psychic awareness around divination work.
- Verbena Essential Oil is used for divination especially attuned to prosperity, abundance, and reversing negative energies.
- Angelica Root and Angelica Seed Essential Oils are used to enhance psychic abilities for divination and inner visions.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is used to help with psychic awareness, abilities, and clairvoyance and is used in divination work.
- Clove Essential Oil is used for enhance clairvoyant abilities and for divination work.
- Laurel Essential Oil enhances magical energy, psychic awareness, inner visions, vivid dreams and divination work.
- Mugwort Essential Oil is used for divination, scrying, astral travel, prophetic dreams, and to enhance psychic powers.
Product Safety Warning
- Angelica Root is a strong phototoxic essential oil. Avoid the sun or artificial UV light for up to 12 hours after applying to exposed skin.
- Cinnamon Bark may inhibit blood clotting and can cause skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs, SSRIs and anticoagulant medication. Avoid if you have peptic ulcers or hemophilia or other bleeding disorders. Use with caution for people who are about to undergo major surgery. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as it may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting, can cause embryotoxicity and can stimulate contractions.
- Clove may inhibit blood clotting, and has a moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs or SSRIs, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia & other bleeding disorders. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- Laurel avoid topical use with hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. There is a low risk of skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation.Avoid during pregnancy as it could stimulate contractions.
- Mugwort is neurotoxic based on its thujone content and is abortifacient should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use with small children, elders, or epileptics.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.