Dragon's Blood Infused Oil
Dragon’s Blood Resin is infused in jojoba oil with added essential oils to boost the aroma and magical properties. Dragon’s Blood can be used for love, protection, and banishing spells. It has a lovely spicy resinous aroma and is dark red in color. Ritual oils can be used to anoint candles of any type, petition or name papers, crystals, mojo bags, poppets, and other ritual objects. Depending on the nature of the spellwork and the ingredients of the oils they can also be used to anoint the body and/or personal belongings. Our ritual oils come in a 15ml glass bottle. See product safety warning for specific precautions. Do not ingest.
- 15ml glass bottle - $11.00
- Dragon’s Blood Resin is used to boost spellwork pertaining to love, protection, purification, and banishing negative energies.
- Jojoba Oil is a gentle carrier oil used in which the Dragon's Blood Resin is infused along with essential oils.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is synonymous with love and sexuality and can also be used for divination, banishing spells, and clairvoyance.
- Amber Essential Oil is a protective oil that also invokes past journeys to help with guidance on future ones.
- Clove Essential Oil is protective and purifying and is used in divination, love spells, and prosperity spells.
- Jasmine Absolute encompasses all things surrounding love, sexuality, prosperity, and harmony.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil inspires clairvoyance, vivid dreams, and psychic awareness.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil inspires joy and is used for purification, dream work, and prosperity.
Product Safety Warning
- Amber should not be used during pregnancy as it can cause contractions, or for use by/with children. It can cause skin irritation. Not for internal use.
- Cinnamon Bark may inhibit blood clotting and can cause skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs, SSRIs and anticoagulant medication. Avoid if you have peptic ulcers or hemophilia or other bleeding disorders. Use with caution for people who are about to undergo major surgery. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as it may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting, can cause embryotoxicity and can stimulate contractions.
- Clove may inhibit blood clotting, and has a moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs or SSRIs, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia & other bleeding disorders. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions. Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.