Dry Me Up Balm
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a moisturizer and supports the skins natural pH balance.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath and helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Peppermint Essential Oil helps reduce milk production and supply, it should not be used otherwise if you are continuing to nurse.
- Sage Essential Oil should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but it can be used to decrease milk production.
- Jasmine Absolute can be used after birth to decrease milk supply.
- Spearmint Essential Oil can be used after birth to decrease milk supply.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
- Peppermint should not be applied to the facial region or near the nose of infant or small children due to risk of spasm and respiratory arrest. Avoid undiluted application to open wounds and sensitive skin and for Cardiac fibrillation and G6PD deficiency.
- Sage can be neurotoxic due to its ketone content, avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding and only used to dry up milk supply if no longer nursing. It should be avoided by persons suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.