- Shake well to mix
- Hold a small section of hair up and away from the roots.
- Spray the dry shampoo near the scalp/roots of the hair, then use your fingers, comb or brush to pull through the rest of your hair
- Allow the spray to dry and see if you need more. Continue as needed
- Isopropyl alcohol can be drying to hair, unless it is oily by nature.
- Calcium Carbonate is used in dry shampoo recipes to strengthen because of the level of calcium present in the product.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca) has cleansing properties and can be used for everything from cleaning solutions to skin care. It is beneficial for oily skin and sensitive skin types.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Rosemary can be added to facial cleansers, shampoo, and conditioners because of its natural cleansing properties.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.