Earthy Relaxation Aromatherapy Inhaler for Pregnancy
Our Aromatherapy Inhalers are reusable and are prepared with pregnancy safe essential oils: Frankincense Serrata, Rosewood, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Palmarose, and Virginia Cedarwood. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when feeling oncoming stress or when you have been stressed out. This product works best when used regularly to combat stress responses.
- Blend essential oils in a glass bowl and then drop the cotton wick from the inhaler tube into the blend.
- Make sure that all of the oil is absorbed into the wick and then place it inside the inhaler tube
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil helps with stress relief and focus.
- Rosewood Essential Oil is deeply sedative and emotionally balancing.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil helps with stress and sleep issues.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil is calming and relaxing for stress and helps with sleep.
- Virginia Cedarwood Essential Oil helps relieve stress during pregnancy.