Empathic Shielding Aromatherapy Inhaler
The Empathic Shielding Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with an energetic blend of essential oils: Lemongrass, Atlas Cedarwood, White Sage, Palo Santo, and Patchouli. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when feeling energetically drained physically and emotionally by external stimuli.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil soothes feelings of nervous exhaustion and physical fatigue stemming from energetic overload.
- Cedarwood, Atlas Essential Oil balances emotions to help manage feelings of anxiety, stress, and nervousness.
- White Sage Essential Oil is clarifying and cleansing when feeling mentally or emotionally fatigued.
- Palo Santo Essential Oil is grounding and soothing providing a quiet space for meditation and recharge.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is harmonizing and centering relieving confusion and nervous energy.
Product Safety Warning
- Lemongrass is cautioned (all routes) for drugs metabolized by the CYP2B6 enzyme (Affentanil, Methadone, Propofol, Valproate, Bupropion, Cyclophosphamide, Tamoxifen, Nicotine, SM-12502). Do not use with children under 2 years of age.
- White Sage should be avoid using during pregnancy. It is high in 1,8 cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.