- Botany: This species of Eucalyptus grows on a medium sized tree with stems that support the distinctive mallee growth and is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family..
- Scent Profile: Top note with a cineole-like aroma
- Supports respiratory infections and ailments
- Used for urinary tract infections
- Also used for intestinal parasites
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Douglas Fir, Hemlock, Lemon, Maritime Pine, Peppermint, Pinon Pine, Rosemary ct verbenone, Scots Pine, and Silver Fir.
- Coming Soon
- According to Tisserand & Young: Essential oils high in 1,8 cineole should not be applied to or near the faces of babies or children under 10 years old due to potential risk for CNS and respiratory issues.