- Botany: Part of the Eucalyptus genus, the Ironbark species is known as "lemon-scented Eucalyptus" and grows on trees and is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Lemon Ironbark
- Scent Profile: Top note with a fresh, lemon aroma
- Airborne antispectic
- Mosquito and bug repellant
- Enhances the immune system
- Antiviral agent during the cold and flu season
- Treats inflamed and fungal skin conditions
- Helps with depression, low energy, confusion, stress, and anxiety
- Blends well with: Geranium, Helichrysum, Lavender, Melissa, Patchouli, Rose, Thyme ct linalool, and Thyme ct thymol.
- Coming Soon
- Due to its content of limonene, Eucalyptus Ironbark could potentially become a dermal sensitizer if allowed to oxidize.