Exterminating Angel Perfume
Exterminating Angel is a dark spicy aldehydic floral fragrance. Floral notes of Aldehydes, Violets, Monarda, May Chang, Gardenia, Osmanthus and Ylang Ylang with Spicy Citrus notes of Blood Orange, Myrrh, Spearmint, Star Anise, Nutmeg, Cassia, and Clove.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
Perfume Base Options
- Aldehyde C-14 is an aroma chemical, though not a true aldehyde, but it has the aldehydic aroma that is fruity, peachy, and cream.
- Aldehyde C-10 is an aroma chemical that is a fatty aldehyde used in floral blends like rose, jasmine and iris, and in citrus fragrances to enhance power and diffusion.
- Alpha Ionone White Coeur is reminiscent of sweet violet flowers.
- Heliotropex is an exotic floral with balsamic undertones and hints of berries, spices, and almond.
- Gardenol is an aroma chemical that is similar to the smell of gardenia flowers.
- Hedione is an aroma compound that has a floral jasmine fragrance with a citrus freshness.
- Linalyl Acetate is a natural chemical isolate that is a mid note with the aroma that is sweet, floral, and fruity with hints of bergamot and pear.
- Linalool is a natural chemical isolate mid note that has an aldehydic, citrus aroma with hints of wood and floral.
- Iso E Super is a synthetic ketone fragrance that has a smooth, woodsy warm amber fragrance and blends well with floral accords.
- Ylang Ylang # 2 Essential Oil is a mid to base note with an exotic, sensual deep floral aroma.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil is a top note with an intense, zesty, citrus aroma.
- May Chang Essential Oil is a top note with a sweet, lemony aroma.
- Monarda Essential Oil is a mid to top note with a sweet and lemony aroma.
- Myrrh Essential Oil is a base note that is warm-spicy and balsamic in aroma.
- Osmanthus Essential Oil is a mid note with an intensely fruity floral aroma.
- Clove Essential Oil is a base note with a spicy, warm scent.
- Star Anise Essential Oil is a mid note with a sharp sweet licorice aroma.
- Cassia Essential Oil is a mid note with a warm, spicy aroma.
- Nutmeg Essential Oil is a mid to base note that has a warm and deep, heavy spicy aroma.
- Spearmint Essential Oil is a mid to top that has a sweet, light minty aroma.
Product Safety Warning
- Cassia has a high risk of skin sensitization with a low risk of mucous membrane irritation. Due to methyleugenol content it can inhibit blood clotting. Do not use if pregnant or lactating as it can cause embryotoxicity. Avoid use with children under 2.
- Clove has potential drug interactions, may inhibit blood clotting, and a moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- May Chang has potential interactions with drugs metabolized by CYP2B6; avoid during pregnancy for possible teratogenicity; and avoid on hypersensitive, diseased, damaged skin, children under 2 years old.
- Myrrh may be fetotoxic due to b-elemene and furanodiene and should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation.
- Nutmeg may cause psychotropic effects in high doses and can contraindicate pain-relieving drugs during labor and delivery.
- Spearmint should be avoided if you have GERD and are sensitive to mint based oils.
- Star Anise may inhibit blood clotting and should be avoided during pregnancy, breastfeeding, endometriosis, and estrogen-dependent cancers. Avoid use on children under 5 years old due to estrogenic content.
- Ylang Ylang has a moderate risk of skin sensitization and should be avoided on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, and for children under 2 years old.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.