Extra Diva...with Glitter Perfume
Extra Diva...with Glitter is a sweet, dry floral fragrance with hints of moscato and cognac from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend combines Moscato, Calla Lily, Leather, Black Cherry, and Amber Fragrance Oils with Isomuscone and Jasmine and Oakmoss Absolute with Dark Aged Patchouli, Clementine, Lemongrass, Vanilla, and Rosewood Essential Oils.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
- Moscato Fragrance Oil is a sweet blend of apples, peaches, pineapples, and vanilla with light floral undertones.
- Calla Lily Fragrance Oil has an aroma of white floral sweet pea with notes of melon, lily of the valley, rose, and violet.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Black Cherry Fragrance Oil has the sweet fruity aroma of black cherries which differs from sweet cherries.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Isomuscone is a concentrated aromatic ingredient that is similar to the original musk design.
- Dark Aged Patchouli Essential Oil is a base note that has a powerful, musky aroma that is centering and grounding.
- Clementine Essential Oil is a refreshing and uplifting citrus top note.
- Oakmoss Absolute is a base note with a dry earthy mossy aroma.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil is a top note that has a fresh lemony aroma that is energizing and centering.
- Vanilla Essential Oil is a lush sweet calming base note that melts away stress.
- Rosewood Essential Oil is a mid note with a sweet, floral and woodsy aroma that is deeply sedative and emotionally healing.
- Jasmine Absolute is a narcotic floral mid note that inspires romance.
Product Safety Warning
- Clementine has not been tested for phototoxicity, citrus oils can be phototoxic, use caution with sun and UV exposure.
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
- Oakmoss presents a high risk of skin sensitization as should be avoided on sensitive or damaged skin and with children under 2 years old.
- Lemongrass is potentially a skin sensitizer.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.