Extra Diva...with Glitter Perfume
Extra Diva...with Glitter is a sweet, dry floral fragrance with hints of moscato and cognac from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend combines Moscato, Calla Lily, Leather, Black Cherry, and Amber Fragrance Oils with a White Musk Fleuressence and Jasmine and Oakmoss Absolute with Dark Aged Patchouli, Clementine, Xiang Mao, Vanilla, and Rosewood Essential Oils.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.
- Eau de Cologne formulations have a typical concentration of 2–5% of fragrance materials.
- Eau de Toilette formulations have a typical concentration of 5–15% fragrance materials.
- Eau de Parfum formulations have a typical concentration of 15–40% of fragrance materials.
- Solid Perfumes use up to 15-20 drops of essential oils per 2oz tin, which would be a 1-2% dilution ratio per ounce of perfume balm