Facial Inflammation Roller
- 14 drops for a 10% dilution ratio for a 10ml roller bottle.
- Mix oils together in a 10ml roller bottle and blend well before adding the carrier oils
- Use on face to reduce inflammation and irritation of the skin.
- Helichrysum supports overall skin health, but is particularly suited to help heal or reduce the effects from dry, itchy skin and other skin conditions that cause irritations.
- Lavender gently helps to relieve the symptoms from dry, itchy, irritated skin that is caused by rashes.
- Roman Chamomile is indicated for skin irritation and other skin conditions.
- Rose Hip Oil is a fast-absorbing dry oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rose hips ability to diminish scars and other marks to promote the cell regeneration.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Jojoba Oil is used for acne because it can dissolve clogged pores and support the skins natural pH balance. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties making it helpful for skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and inflamed skin.