- 27 drops at a 1% dilution ratio for 4oz container
- Combine ingredients into a glass bottle with a dropper.
- Apply morning/evening after facial toner and before day/night cream
- Rosehip Oil is a fast-absorbing dry oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other dark marks to promote the production of new cells. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E which are good for your skin. It also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production. It's often used in beauty products such as creams and balms for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn.
- Calendula Herbal Oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for chapped skin and other skin conditions. It helps soothe the skin and reduce pain from inflammation and irritation.
- Jojoba oil has a moderately low comedogenic rating, making it ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.Vitamin E Oil can clog pores in you have oily skin, so it is best to use in moderation.
- Vegetable Glycerin works as a moisturizer to help keep the skin hydrated and radiant. It also works as a cleanser and toner. It controls oil and has a comedogenic rating of 0. It is also a great option for soaps and other beauty products and it has benefits for those with sensitive skin and mature skin.
- Frankincense helps to maintain radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes it a great addition to beauty and skin care products, especially ones of the anti-aging variety. It is is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.