The Focus Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with high quality pure essential oils: Basil, Lemon Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, and Orange. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale this blend as needed to improve focus and concentration.
- Blend essential oils in a glass bowl and then drop the cotton wick from the inhaler tube into the blend.
- Make sure that all of the oil is absorbed into the wick and then place it inside the inhaler tube
- Inhale the blend as needed to improve focus and concentration
- Basil is indicated for anxiety and excessive thinking. It supports mental clarity and boosts the ability to focus and it improves memory.
- Eucalyptus Lemon fosters clear thought and focused concentration.
- Frankincense quiets the mind and improves the ability to focus.
- Grapefruit is uplifting and clears the mind helping to maintain focus and attention.
- Orange is used for underlying anxiety and depression. It has an uplifting aroma.